This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][buildrobot] libcpp/lex.c: Use enum properly
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:37:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][buildrobot] libcpp/lex.c: Use enum properly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131024090529 dot GV19160 at lug-owl dot de> <410BFD96-010C-4E5B-9F0A-891E8FDB654D at comcast dot net> <CA+=Sn1=Qg+uBwHKL+MarWixtNLnjVQyzHjnmJ8P=Txo9JoxftQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Oct 24, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> enum raw_str_phase phase = RAW_STR_PREFIX;
> This is a good work around but please add a comment of why this is
> needed (to work around a bug in XLC++).
Oh, curious, I was assuming that file was compiled by the C compiler… not as obvious as I first thought.