This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wwwdocs / gomp: Update projects/gomp/index.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 03:11:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: wwwdocs / gomp: Update projects/gomp/index.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52697ADF dot 7010208 at net-b dot de>
On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Tobias Burnus wrote:
the attached patch updates the gomp project patch.
(Besides adding an item for the OpenMP 4.0 merge, I removed the "95" from
"Fortran 95" as Fortran is backward compatible and gfortran is effectively a
Fortran 66/77/90/95/2003/2008 compiler [minus bugs and some missing
looks good to me, though please give Jakub a bit to chime in in
One thing to consider is replacing "SVN mainline" by "mainline GCC";
that way it's easier to understand and we avoid referring to our
revision control system of the day (well, decade ;-).