This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix gcc.dg/20050922-*.c
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Vidya Praveen <vidyapraveen at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, "janisjo at codesourcery dot com" <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:37:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix gcc.dg/20050922-*.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131021102832 dot GB3343 at e103625-lin dot cambridge dot arm dot com> <5754744A-BD8A-4231-B481-B2AA44D9A48A at comcast dot net> <20131024092656 dot GA2718 at e103625-lin dot cambridge dot arm dot com>
On Oct 24, 2013, at 2:26 AM, Vidya Praveen <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 06:40:28PM +0100, Mike Stump wrote:
>> On Oct 21, 2013, at 3:28 AM, Vidya Praveen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Tests gcc.dg/20050922-1.c and gcc.dg/20050922-2.c includes stdlib.h. This can
>>> be a issue especially since they define uint32_t.
>>> OK for 4.7, 4.8?
> It fails on arm-none-eabi.
Ok, let it bake on trunk and then you can back port it if no one screams.