This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] more robust check for multiplier in addressing mode when determining the costs
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Igor Shevlyakov <igor dot shevlyakov at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:55:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] more robust check for multiplier in addressing mode when determining the costs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=oy58iUMdc1a=km=05cLQCMjSZBfNaTe0s9EKLAjrKoU-jiQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/22/13 17:42, Igor Shevlyakov wrote:
Thanks. I've re-bootstrapped & regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
with the trunk and installed this patch on your behalf.
2013-10-22 Igor Shevlyakov<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c (multiplier_allowed_in_address_p ): Check both
[reg+mult*reg] and [mult*reg] to determine if multiplier is allowed.