This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] [Testsuite,ARM] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:54:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] [Testsuite,ARM] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOb4BysCRtXFZT6YLLF8ZQke+_4Kvb5Yf+F-8_SrGy4AZQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10 October 2013 00:16, Christophe Lyon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch is a first small sample of dejagnu-ization of my ARM Neon
> intrinsics tests.
> It's derived from my previous work at
> http://gitorious.org/arm-neon-tests/arm-neon-tests which supports all
> the ARM intrinsics, with executable tests. As I have to manually
> transform each test (to include the expected data, and a few other
> modifications), it's quite a bit tedious.
> I'd like your feedback before continuing, as there are a lot more
> files to come.
> I have made some cleanup to help review, but the two .h files will
> need to grow as more intrinsics will be added (see the original ones).
> I'd like to keep the modifications at a minimal level, to save my time
> when adapting each test (there are currently 145 test files, so 143
> left :-).
> This patch only introduces new files.
> 2013-10-03 Christophe Lyon <email@example.com>
> * neon-intrinsics.exp: New driver file.
> * arm-neon-ref.h: New file, with common vector construction
> * compute_ref_data.h: New file, with helpers for input data
> * ref_vaba.c: New test file for the vaba family of intrinsics.
> * ref_vld1.c: New test file for vld1.