This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX: Dependency problem with xlC/g++ combination
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:16:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: AIX: Dependency problem with xlC/g++ combination
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131023222142 dot GT19160 at lug-owl dot de> <87bo2fcszr dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Il 24/10/2013 03:17, Tom Tromey ha scritto:
> Jan-Benedict> I'd like to get some comments on this patch, which works
> Jan-Benedict> for me for stage-1 builds with gcc/g++ (on a amd64-linux
> Jan-Benedict> box) as well as with xlC/g++ on gcc111 (the mentioned AIX
> Jan-Benedict> machine):
> FWIW, I believe this patch is correct.
> However, I cannot approve it.
The patch is okay indeed.