This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR 57748] Check for out of bounds access, Part 2
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:48:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR 57748] Check for out of bounds access, Part 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130910193228 dot GE6732 at virgil dot suse> <20131023171106 dot GC22314 at virgil dot suse> <DUB122-W18EE8845FD49B5DF19B227E40C0 at phx dot gbl>
> I think that is common practice to write array; at the end of the
> structure, and use it as a flexible array. The compute_record_mode has no
> way to decide if that is going to be a flexible array or not.
> Sorry Eric, but now I have no other choice than to go back to my previous
> version of part 2:
Why? Just set BLKmode in this case as well.