This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX: Dependency problem with xlC/g++ combination
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:17:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: AIX: Dependency problem with xlC/g++ combination
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131023222142 dot GT19160 at lug-owl dot de>
>>>>> "Jan-Benedict" == Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com> writes:
Jan-Benedict> I'd like to get some comments on this patch, which works
Jan-Benedict> for me for stage-1 builds with gcc/g++ (on a amd64-linux
Jan-Benedict> box) as well as with xlC/g++ on gcc111 (the mentioned AIX
FWIW, I believe this patch is correct.
However, I cannot approve it.