This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] Parse base classes for GTY-marked types
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:11:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] Parse base classes for GTY-marked types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379685919-9437-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1380044971-11810-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1380044971-11810-3-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <525D8D40 dot 3020100 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 12:45 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 09/24/13 11:49, David Malcolm wrote:
> > Extend gengtype (and gtype.state reading/writing) so that it is able to
> > parse base classes in simple cases, and only attempt to do it for
> > GTY-marked types.
> > * gengtype-parse.c (require_without_advance): New.
> > (type): For GTY-marked types that are not GTY((user)), parse any
> > base classes, requiring them to be single-inheritance, and not
> > be templates. For non-GTY-marked types and GTY((user)),
> > continue to skip over any C++ inheritance specification.
> > * gengtype-state.c (state_writer::write_state_struct_type):
> > Write base class of type (if any).
> > (read_state_struct_type): Read base class of type (if any).
> > * gengtype.c (new_structure): Add a "base_class" parameter.
> > (create_optional_field_): Update for new parameter to
> > new_structure.
> > (adjust_field_rtx_def): Likewise.
> > (adjust_field_tree_exp): Likewise.
> > * gengtype.h (struct type): Add "base_class" field to the s
> > union field.
> > (new_structure): Add "base" parameter.
> This is OK.
Sorry about belated response.
I've now committed this to trunk as r204003, having doublechecked the
bootstrap and testsuites.