This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to jit mailing list to lists.html
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:36:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to jit mailing list to lists.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382555640 dot 2423 dot 90 dot camel at surprise> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1310240144430 dot 1804 at trevally dot site>
On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 01:46 +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, David Malcolm wrote:
> > OK to commit to CVS?
> Yes, thank you, David.
> > (fwiw the pre-existing page content doesn't validate as per
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#webchanges, due to issues with the
> > <include searchbox.ihtml> )
> I was going to say "Go ahead and commit, and if my automated checker hits
> you, ignore it and I'll have a look", but the actual page on the server
> at http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html actually validates since there the
> <include...> is resolved.
> You can invoke the validator manually be hitting the full stop after
> the date in the last line of the page. :-)