This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] small tidbits to get it to build
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:05:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] small tidbits to get it to build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52672E2A dot 9090904 at verizon dot net> <CANq5SysuUWJf9Cb16OsEtD-RyfWciUy3t_xZdzcH6N1k8G_qzg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/23/2013 08:36 AM, Andrew Sutton wrote:
It looks like we did reserve "assume" as a keyword, but it's not being
used... By any chance, did you configure without --disable-bootstrap?
I think it would be a better solution to remove the unused keywords --
there were a couple of others that we grabbed for some other
concepts-related work, but which aren't included in Concepts Lite.
I'll apply the typeck fix.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland <email@example.com> wrote:
I had to get past two small bugs to get c++-concepts to build.
Take a good look because I'm not sure if they're right. The solutions
should be harmless though.
I did this:
$ ../gcc_concepts/configure --prefix=/home/ed/bin_concepts
This is pretty base bones - no special treatment configure and the
branch worked pretty well.