This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to jit mailing list to lists.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 01:46:56 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to jit mailing list to lists.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382555640 dot 2423 dot 90 dot camel at surprise>
On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, David Malcolm wrote:
> OK to commit to CVS?
Yes, thank you, David.
> (fwiw the pre-existing page content doesn't validate as per
> http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#webchanges, due to issues with the
> <include searchbox.ihtml> )
I was going to say "Go ahead and commit, and if my automated checker hits
you, ignore it and I'll have a look", but the actual page on the server
at http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html actually validates since there the
<include...> is resolved.
You can invoke the validator manually be hitting the full stop after
the date in the last line of the page. :-)