This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [2nd PING] [C++ PATCH] demangler fix (take 2)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:50:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [2nd PING] [C++ PATCH] demangler fix (take 2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130917144730 dot GA19768 at blade dot nx> <20131008095424 dot GA5452 at blade dot nx>
On 10/08/2013 05:54 AM, Gary Benson wrote:
diff --git a/test.c b/test.c
I don't think we want to add this to the top level directory. :)
Other than that, the patch is OK.