This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] small tidbits to get it to build
- From: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:36:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] small tidbits to get it to build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52672E2A dot 9090904 at verizon dot net>
It looks like we did reserve "assume" as a keyword, but it's not being
used... By any chance, did you configure without --disable-bootstrap?
I think it would be a better solution to remove the unused keywords --
there were a couple of others that we grabbed for some other
concepts-related work, but which aren't included in Concepts Lite.
I'll apply the typeck fix.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland <email@example.com> wrote:
> I had to get past two small bugs to get c++-concepts to build.
> Take a good look because I'm not sure if they're right. The solutions
> should be harmless though.