This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:22:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52666F68 dot 5080405 at verizon dot net> <5266A120 dot 3070706 at redhat dot com> <52672A44 dot 7030408 at verizon dot net> <526738B4 dot 1070909 at redhat dot com>
On 10/23/2013 04:47 AM, Jason Merrill wrote:
Sure. My point essentially was that as a *GNU* thing we could still
pretend to do whatever we wanted is corner cases, etc. As a Standard
feature, those are really full blown bugs. Anyway, what *really* matters
is that we do work on those ;)
I don't think this patch should be blocked on those bugs.