This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [google gcc-4_8] Reset the some cp states in LIPO
- From: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- To: Rong Xu <xur at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:47:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [google gcc-4_8] Reset the some cp states in LIPO
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF1bQ=TRWBM7nYG9gQEpPDQcV0-E4mhmyPAKmJmG-cTZ=+tFJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAkRFZJEHd6k-6Ym7vixv7skuNDJf4ebd98deiDaA3c=NDMfzQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAF1bQ=R5HPQYS1Z-O6GW0g7voG9YtKLaNSeUMcuROB69cjcjVg at mail dot gmail dot com>
ok after testing.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Rong Xu <email@example.com> wrote:
> you are right.
> fixed in the attached patch.
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Xinliang David Li <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Why is it needed to encode module id in the name? If the statics are
>> promoted later, it will be inserted at that time.
>> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Rong Xu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > The attached patch fixes some linking errors (undefined symbols) in
>> > LIPO-use
>> > build.
>> > r203583 does not seem to be complete as we may create different names in
>> > auxiliary and primary compilation because the counters are not reset
>> > after
>> > popping the parsing stack.
>> > Patch passed with the failing program. Other tests are ongoing.
>> > Thanks,
>> > -Rong