This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [google gcc-4_8] Reset the some cp states in LIPO
- From: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- To: Rong Xu <xur at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:37:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [google gcc-4_8] Reset the some cp states in LIPO
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF1bQ=TRWBM7nYG9gQEpPDQcV0-E4mhmyPAKmJmG-cTZ=+tFJg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Why is it needed to encode module id in the name? If the statics are
promoted later, it will be inserted at that time.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Rong Xu <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes some linking errors (undefined symbols) in LIPO-use
> r203583 does not seem to be complete as we may create different names in
> auxiliary and primary compilation because the counters are not reset after
> popping the parsing stack.
> Patch passed with the failing program. Other tests are ongoing.