This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rename c1x-*.c to c11-*.c
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:29:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: rename c1x-*.c to c11-*.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BABE31AA-54CE-4F1B-9F3F-57BA9D8C0D62 at comcast dot net>
There's a whole g++.dg/cpp0x directory of tests, many of them using
-std=c++0x, for which the same principle would also suggest using the
non-deprecated option and the name for the actual standard....
Joseph S. Myers