This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58793 - reject passing TYPE(*) to CLASS(*)
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:06:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58793 - reject passing TYPE(*) to CLASS(*)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5265652A dot 9050608 at net-b dot de>
This is OK for trunk.
Thanks for the patch.
On 21 October 2013 19:32, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> The issue came up while reviewing the patch for PR58793.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux
> OK for the trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
--Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy