This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] bitfield reference bugfix
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:59:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] bitfield reference bugfix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANq5Syve-qLXr8OMcjL5dymQeBSMBY7LkTsZnatcaW4_eLOx4g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/22/2013 08:54 AM, Andrew Sutton wrote:
This fixes the longstanding problem with bitfield references. The
default dialect was set to cxx1y, which was resulting different
conversions for bitfield references. I'm not sure if there's a change
in semantics for 1y or if that's a separate bug, but it's not related
Sounds like a bug. OK.