This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:37:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++14] implement [[deprecated]].
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52666F68 dot 5080405 at verizon dot net>
On 10/22/2013 02:28 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Unfortunately however, gnu::deprecated has a number of long standing
issues (just search Bugzilla), personally I'm not sure we want to say
everybody that we have got [[deprecated]] implemented, until those are
solved. Just my personal opinion.
I think this is pretty easy - gnu::deprecated has the same semantics.