This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, "rth at redhat dot com" <rth at redhat dot com>, "Jason Merrill (jason at redhat dot com)" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Aldy Hernandez (aldyh at redhat dot com)" <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:01:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cilk Keywords (_Cilk_spawn and _Cilk_sync) for C (and C++)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A46B6DF at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <526056C1 dot 7050607 at redhat dot com> <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A489631 at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On 10/18/13 15:06, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
I'll let you know when I've worked my way through everything. ISTM an
updated patch after that would be best. I'm hoping to get through the
remaining changes today, then review your replies in detail.
Hi Jeff, Please see my comments below. Also, I am adding all these
changes to the files as you requested in my local directory. Should I
send you an updated patch along the way?