This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix gcc.dg/20050922-*.c
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Vidya Praveen <vidyapraveen at arm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rearnsha at arm dot com, marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com, janisjo at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:47:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix gcc.dg/20050922-*.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131021102832 dot GB3343 at e103625-lin dot cambridge dot arm dot com>
On 10/21/13 04:28, Vidya Praveen wrote:
Tests gcc.dg/20050922-1.c and gcc.dg/20050922-2.c includes stdlib.h. This can
be a issue especially since they define uint32_t. Testcase writing guidelines
discourages such inclusion as well.
This patch replaces these #includes with manual declarations.
Tested for aarch64-none-elf, arm-none-eabi and x86_64-linux-gnu
OK for trunk, 4.7, 4.8?
2013-10-21 Vidya Praveen <email@example.com>
* gcc.dg/20050922-1.c: Remove stdlib.h and declare abort().
* gcc.dg/20050922-1.c: Remove stdlib.h and declare abort() and exit().
OK & installed on trunk.
Release managers would need to make a decision about whether or not to
include this for the 4.7/4.8 branches.