This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Cleanup tree-ssa-ter.c exports
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:08:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Cleanup tree-ssa-ter.c exports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52322D91 dot 8000706 at redhat dot com> <3359680 dot 5k4f0j8yop at polaris>
On 10/20/2013 09:53 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Unfortunately, tree-ssa-ter.c also has 2 functions
(find_replaceable_exprs() and dump_replaceable_exprs()) which are
exported and utilized by tree-outof-ssa.c (the file is a part of the
out-of-ssa module). So I moved the prototypes from tree-ssa-live.h into
a newly created tree-ssa-ter.h file, and included it directly from
tree-outof-ssa.c, the only consumer.
Apparently something went wrong when tree-ssa-ter.h was created.
what went wrong? I see it in my checkouts...?