This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Cleanup tree-ssa-ter.c exports
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:53:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Cleanup tree-ssa-ter.c exports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52322D91 dot 8000706 at redhat dot com>
> Unfortunately, tree-ssa-ter.c also has 2 functions
> (find_replaceable_exprs() and dump_replaceable_exprs()) which are
> exported and utilized by tree-outof-ssa.c (the file is a part of the
> out-of-ssa module). So I moved the prototypes from tree-ssa-live.h into
> a newly created tree-ssa-ter.h file, and included it directly from
> tree-outof-ssa.c, the only consumer.
Apparently something went wrong when tree-ssa-ter.h was created.