This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Change default executor to DFS in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:42:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Change default executor to DFS in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=xODhzMevpww0BnkQh1Ju2btXxd-fFde=fN7nKzWmgBQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPrifDn8QqtPm6T6qr-=2VNr0zh2XgQ7xPPdFRbKZQSJ16AHDg at mail dot gmail dot com> <52623CC6 dot 4070605 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifD=QOYnp8RTPKWaaUA26Du+eeseS7y7e-PNjHHMth4Cqww at mail dot gmail dot com> <5262D990 dot 70007 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDkt0-64L4aE5ALJOQGDsnPC+M1XdY8236ExkHDJm460sg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/19/2013 11:28 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
I see. Here's the macro version. Thanks!
Mostly Ok, but the macro is completely undocumented. Please change the
comment which says: "... more than certain number of quantifiers..." to
actually mention the macro, thus, say: "... more than
_GLIBCXX_REGEX_DFS_QUANTIFIERS_LIMIT quantifiers...". I would also add,
before the #ifndef, a comment, say "// See below about its meaning. The
default value of 1 appears to be a good compromise.
Ok with those changes.