This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: [PATCH] Add gdb/gdb-index.h to gcc tree.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:45:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [PATCH] Add gdb/gdb-index.h to gcc tree.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEG7qUwK6uNhqXDJ=qcgQUOQZUxZRNXYcro=41cGCDWxYMJSiQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEG7qUyGcPZ=itwnHEjq-0yRcyykXWn2c-p6NOZxtuCwB2p_CA at mail dot gmail dot com>
I'm not sure either, but if it's been approved in gdb and you're
willing to cede control of it to gcc's policies, I'm OK with it.
Note that this will be a new directory in gcc, and I think the
automerge scripts will automatically pick it up. Which means, after
committing it, any future changes must go to gcc's repo first (if even
by a few seconds ;)