This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 8/8] cfgloop.h includes basic-block.h
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:38:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch 8/8] cfgloop.h includes basic-block.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com> <52613B96 dot 2080509 at redhat dot com> <52615C9D dot 5030104 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/2013 12:06 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 10/18/13 07:45, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?
All 8 patches were committed at once, revision 203833.
I'll submit another patch if any recommended followups surface.