This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] reimplement -fstrict-volatile-bitfields v4, part 1/2
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:38:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] reimplement -fstrict-volatile-bitfields v4, part 1/2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52463CA4 dot 7060303 at codesourcery dot com> <CAFiYyc1z=BVSME0317W7HVr9HAvZ0PvKsdT9Yx-vsmNgEjE52g at mail dot gmail dot com> <526161EC dot 5070200 at codesourcery dot com>
Sandra Loosemore <email@example.com> wrote:
>On 10/18/2013 04:50 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 4:19 AM, Sandra Loosemore
>> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> This patch fixes various -fstrict-volatile-bitfields wrong-code
>>> including instances where bitfield values were being quietly
>>> well as bugs relating to using the wrong width. The code changes
>>> identical to those in the previous version of this patch series
>>> posted in June and re-pinged many times since then), but for this
>>> have cleaned up the test cases to remove dependencies on header
>>> Bernd requested.
>Just to clarify, is this approval unconditional, independent of part 2
>and other patches or changes still under active discussion?