This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 6/8] Remove sbitmap.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:00:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 6/8] Remove sbitmap.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com> <52613A9B dot 4090205 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/13 07:41, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Also straightforward. includes sbitmap in the 5 files that need it.
I also happened to notice that tree-switch-conversion.c was including
tree-ssa-operands.h directly, and doesnt need it, so removed it too
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?