This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 2/8] Remove tree-ssa-address.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:02:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 2/8] Remove tree-ssa-address.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com> <526139BF dot 4050607 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/13 07:38, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
This patch just does the direct thing.. included the file where it was
needed (7 .c files) I was tempted to move copy_ref_info() to a
different file... its actually the only routine in this file which is
SSA based... and rename the file tree-address.[ch]. Not sure where I'd
copy it to, maybe tree-ssa.c... Almost every routine called is in
tree-ssanames.c, but that doesnt seem quite appropriate. Maybe its OK
like it is.
In any case, if you want something further done, I can follow up with
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?
Your call on moving copy_ref_into now or at a later point, similarly on
renaming file afterwards.