This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 4/8] Remove tree-ssa-dom.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:59:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 4/8] Remove tree-ssa-dom.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com> <52613A26 dot 9040703 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/13 07:39, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
degenerate_phi_result was defined in tree-ssa-dom.c, I moved it to
tree-phinodes since all it does is determine whether the arguements of
the phi which are not the same as the result are all the same. This
reduced by half the number fo files which required tree-ssa-dom.h.
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?
FWIW, the original purpose of tree-phinodes.[ch] was just management of
a list of free PHI nodes for recycling. If it's a good place to put
various support routines of this nature, that's fine by me.