This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 3/8] Remove tree-ssa-threadedge.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:57:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/8] Remove tree-ssa-threadedge.h from the tree-ssa.h include list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com> <526139EA dot 7070501 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/13 07:38, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Straightforward. Just include tree-ssa-threadedge in the 4 .c files that
bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions. OK?