This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Rename tree-flow.h to tree-cfg.h.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:03:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Rename tree-flow.h to tree-cfg.h.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5260856C dot 7070008 at redhat dot com>
On 10/17/2013 08:48 PM, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Apparently rs6000.c requires cgraph when HAVE_AS_GNU_ATTRIBUTE is
defined, which it isn't for the cross-compile I tried using target
rs6000-ibm-aix4.3. I also tried powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu, but it
still doesn't fail. I hacked up the file to define the macro and verify
that simply including cgraph.h is sufficient to compile the file.
rs6000 and alpha were including tree-flow.h in their config/target.c
file. I built stage 1 for each target as a cross compiler to confirm
builds dont break due to something unresolved. rs6000.c no longer
needed it, alpha needs num_ssa_names, so it requires gimple-ssa.h
(instead of tree-flow.h). There is a compilation error in alpha
(like on many other targets) for target_flags_explicit.... when it
fails, that is the only unresolved external left.... the situation
which existed before this patch.
Bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with no new regressions.
Thanks to jbglaw and his build robot for snagging this so quickly for me.
Checked in as revision 203824.
2013-10-18 Andrew MacLeod <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c: Include cgraph.h.
*** config/rs6000/rs6000.c (revision 203817)
--- config/rs6000/rs6000.c (working copy)
*** 58,63 ****
--- 58,64 ----
+ #include "cgraph.h"
#include "xcoffout.h" /* get declarations of xcoff_*_section_name */