This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ping] Re: [C++ Patch] Tidy a bit cp_parser_lookup_name
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:41:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ping] Re: [C++ Patch] Tidy a bit cp_parser_lookup_name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525AE5C1 dot 90408 at oracle dot com> <52610893 dot 8020505 at oracle dot com> <52613E35 dot 6070407 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/2013 03:57 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
OK. I thought I had already approved this, but apparently not.
Can I also ask you to follow up to this exchange which remained hanging?
Thanks in advance!