This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58669: does not detect all cpu cores/threads
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew <gnu_andrew at member dot fsf dot org>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:27:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58669: does not detect all cpu cores/threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131018011541 dot GA29495 at carrie dot the212 dot com>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> +#ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
Andrew> + procs = sysconf(_SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN);
Space before the "(".
Technically you should probably check for sysconf in configure.ac.
I'm not sure whether it matters any more.
I think _SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN is not portable though.