This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RESEND] Enable building of libatomic on AArch64
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Hudson-Doyle <michael dot hudson at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:20:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RESEND] Enable building of libatomic on AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <871u3kdyha dot fsf at canonical dot com>
On 17 October 2013 10:43, Michael Hudson-Doyle
> Resending as the previous attempt went missing...
> 2013-10-04 Michael Hudson-Doyle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * libatomic/configure.tgt (aarch64*): Remove code preventing
> * gcc/testsuite/lib/target-supports.exp
> (check_effective_target_sync_long_long): AArch64 supports
> atomic operations on "long long".
> (check_effective_target_sync_long_long_runtime): AArch64 can
> execute atomic operations on "long long".
OK, and committed.