This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR libstdc++/58729 - tr2::dynamic_bitset::resize fails
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:05:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR libstdc++/58729 - tr2::dynamic_bitset::resize fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525F8C10 dot 6040406 at verizon dot net>
On 10/17/2013 09:04 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
This patch bootstraps and tests clean on x86-64-linux.
Truthfully, dynamic_bitset needs some more love wrt C++11 and a
It got put in before it was baked really.
That will be later.
Patch is Ok with me. Before committing you may want to test -m32 too.