This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix undefined behaviors in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, polacek at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:42:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix undefined behaviors in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=a7-RxtmyAxVJaTV9xjd9fEousVYM-DeEb=MqFPd4oTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <525F0FA5 dot 9040709 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnpdN_rRDSDkAy+R_kzmDunF=H7EfN30OgTJYqD=D=X6w at mail dot gmail dot com> <525F1444 dot 5080500 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnJzn4WAbTBW=PfGEgW6WiV+BnKF07ZHjWAd8-rji92cA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/17/2013 12:39 AM, Tim Shen wrote:
To be honest, I was thinking something much smaller than the whole
<regex> ;) But let's add Marek in CC.
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
By the way, please feel free to prepare a reduced testcase for the
-fsanitize people (Marek, Jakub?)
Here it is.
And we should get undefined behaviors before this commit(r203732).