This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reassociate X == CST1 || X == CST2 if popcount (CST2 - CST1) == 1 into ((X - CST1) & ~(CST2 - CST1)) == 0
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Zhenqiang Chen <zhenqiang dot chen at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:15:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reassociate X == CST1 || X == CST2 if popcount (CST2 - CST1) == 1 into ((X - CST1) & ~(CST2 - CST1)) == 0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001ce91b3$0a947cc0$1fbd7640$ at arm dot com> <20131010111245 dot GE30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <000001cec6ef$e881b0e0$b98512a0$ at arm dot com> <20131012073934 dot GB30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <000001cec8ac$6df29e70$49d7db50$ at arm dot com> <20131014084901 dot GG30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <000001cec97c$30182720$90487560$ at arm dot com> <20131015081238 dot GL30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <525D725F dot 30308 at redhat dot com> <20131015165325 dot GQ30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <525D739F dot 4070200 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc3zXyftNy3TXnTuZvQCOkAAryfo9jZ3S910jDfVa3gOeQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <525ED4AD dot 8010000 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Jeff Law wrote:
> What's the policy on the GDFL stuff. I've tried so hard to avoid having to
> worry about that rats nest that I have no idea what our policy is. Basically I
> just want to take the old docs for BRANCH_COST and re-use those. Is that
> considered kosher with all the GDFL nonsense?
When moving documentation text from the manual into target.def (so it ends
up in both target.def and tm.texi, with tm.texi.in just having an @hook
line to show where the regeneration of tm.texi should put the text), CC
one of the people listed as docstring relicensing maintainers and ask us
to approve the GPL relicensing in that case.
Joseph S. Myers