This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wide-int] int_traits <tree>
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:24:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [wide-int] int_traits <tree>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1310161537220 dot 11149 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <525EB50F dot 2090003 at naturalbridge dot com>
On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Kenneth Zadeck <email@example.com> wrote:
>> To avoid code quality wreckage we have to implement a different way
>> of allocating the 'scratch' storage of wide_int_ref_storage
> I want richard and mike to be the people who respond to the next point. I am not a c++ person and all of this storage manager layer stuff gives me a headache.
I don't have a problem with that direction if it improves code-gen...