This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Fix output template for Scalar Neon->Neon register move.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:16:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Fix output template for Scalar Neon->Neon register move.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381935501-8752-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 16 October 2013 15:58, James Greenhalgh <email@example.com> wrote:
> To move a scalar char/short/int around in the vector registers there
> is no such instruction as:
> dup v0, v0.h
> But there is:
> dup h0, v0.h
> (Alternately there is dup v0.4h, v0.h, but I don't think that
> is what we are aiming for).
> Fix the output template we are using to reflect this.
> aarch64.exp came back clean and the correct instruction form is
> now generated.