This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgo patch committed: Don't clobber context when catching signal
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com" <gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:37:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: libgo patch committed: Don't clobber context when catching signal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4b_yJJ=DgjnqS+2gdjmfAxkrqhEnSsWekkk-wm9XDWbeg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This patch to libgo fixes a dumb bug in which catching a signal via the
>> os/signal package could clobber the saved split-stack context, leading
>> to disaster if the signal arrived at the wrong time. Bootstrapped and
>> ran Go testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Committed to mainline.
>> Will commit to 4.8 branch when it reopens.
> Attached patch is re-enables bootstrap on targets without split stack
> due to unused variable warning. The patch was tested on
> alphaev68-linux-gnu .
Whoops, sorry about that.
Committed to mainline.