This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- From: "Paulo Matos" <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- To: "Mike Stump" <mikestump at comcast dot net>, "Kyrill Tkachov" <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:41:59 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462D833C at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <5256D283 dot 7090000 at arm dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462D97A9 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DB4E2 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DB4F8 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <525BCADE dot 8040306 at arm dot com> <EB210B59-0645-4C3D-B7DD-56B4A64F6A22 at comcast dot net>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Stump [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: 14 October 2013 20:46
> To: Kyrill Tkachov
> Cc: Paulo Matos; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
> In this case, I've reviewed the license I suspect you have, and I suspect it does
> not have a grant of enough rights to allow it to be contributed to gcc.
Assuming we cannot get the testcase into GCC, can we get the patch into trunk?
If you try it locally you can definitely see the ICE and that the patch fixes it.