This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
- From: "Paulo Matos" <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Richard Biener" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "Paolo Carlini" <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:19:16 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DC5C7 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <525C1786 dot 5030404 at oracle dot com> <CAFiYyc0b7fU=L28_rkfo4x0zQ-wkf=tr+APMuXd3DVNw5FGAHQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DC8D3 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <20131015095055 dot GM30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jakub Jelinek [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: 15 October 2013 10:51
> To: Paulo Matos
> Cc: Richard Biener; Paolo Carlini; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 09:42:17AM +0000, Paulo Matos wrote:
> > Thanks, regarding the indentation I was convinced we used 2 space
> > indentation with maximum line length of 80 characters.
> We do, however 8 consecutive spaces in the indentation should be always
> replaced by a tab.
This means that every sequence of 8 spaces should be converted into tabs? So, if we indent something 4 times, that becomes a tab instead of 4 times 2 spaces.
Just to confirm so I can setup my emacs to use this.