This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
- From: "Paulo Matos" <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:48:26 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DC5C7 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
> Behalf Of Paulo Matos
> Sent: 14 October 2013 16:43
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [PATCH] tree_code_name wrapper
> Find attached the patch for trunk that creates a wrapper for tree_code_name
> to ensure that no invalid tree code is passed on to tree_code_name. All
> occurrences of tree_code_name use now use get_tree_code_name. Touched mep,
> frv, rs6000, iq2000 backends.
> Comments? Ok to submit?
Forgot to mention that I ran the testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu and there was no change.