This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- From: "Paulo Matos" <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- To: "Kyrill Tkachov" <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "mikestump at comcast dot net" <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:21:21 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462D833C at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <5256D283 dot 7090000 at arm dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462D97A9 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DB4E2 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462DB4F8 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <525BCADE dot 8040306 at arm dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kyrill Tkachov [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: 14 October 2013 11:44
> To: Paulo Matos
> Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR58682
> I'd think there would be legal issues adding coremark to the testsuite but
> not an expert on this. In any case, I think it's too big of a testcase. Any
> we could reduce it?
I agree it's too big but since it's necessary to compile/execute/compile it's very hard
to reduce it without eliminating the resulting ICE.
I will give it a try though.