This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58658 - add missing pointer-assign check for CLASS(*)
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:24:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR58658 - add missing pointer-assign check for CLASS(*)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5253283C dot 2030808 at net-b dot de>
Le 07/10/2013 23:31, Tobias Burnus a écrit :
> The patch is rather obvious. The question is just why was the check
> there at the first place.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?