This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Fix early-clobber operands to vtbx[1,3]
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:00:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Fix early-clobber operands to vtbx[1,3]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381509929-23284-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <CAFqB+Pyn2CoS=fdAUN-nptN2vez0R9t2=uv3N6c4=Om7EdJOyg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131012075751 dot GA21939 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 08:57:51AM +0100, James Greenhalgh wrote:
> I've committed this as revision 203478, but 4.8 is currently
> frozen for release, so Jakub (+CC) will have to approve it.
This is ok for 4.8.2.