This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58633
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Mitchell, Mark" <mark_mitchell at mentor dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:38:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 58633
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525459D9 dot 1020601 at oracle dot com> <52548F36 dot 4050800 at oracle dot com> <525560A4 dot 1030603 at redhat dot com> <52556B83 dot 50304 at oracle dot com> <F62E2783-3408-479F-9312-238471D80E3B at mentor dot com> <5256F67B dot 6020009 at redhat dot com> <5257D2EA dot 1050806 at oracle dot com> <5258045F dot 9080708 at redhat dot com>
On 10/11/2013 03:59 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 10/11/2013 06:28 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
The issue is a regression in 4_7/4_8 too, what should we do in those
branches? I'm thinking applying the change to 4_8 too and either not
fixing in 4_7 or just reverting the cp_parser_commit_to_tentative_parse
change which improved the diagnostic for 47277?
I think let's revert the diagnostic fix for both 4.7 and 4.8.